Guide to a Title Sequence


Hi Mediastudiers. It's me again. This post is about the title sequence for my film, The Girl Across the Street. A title sequence is where films present their movie title, cast members, and production. This was the easiest part of editing my film. It was basically just adding the opening credits and the title card of the film. I added the film title using the Focus effect on iMovie. It added the letters of the title one by one to the screen. I also considered using the Pop-Up effect where the words appear on the screen from left to right in a wave-like format. The Gravity effect was also brought into consideration as the letters fell from the top of the screen to the middle. Then it fell and disappeared to the bottom of the screen. In the end, I decided to go with the Focus effect as it looked better than my other choices and it was more formatted. I also added this effect to every scene that contained a title sequence. I think its

Here are the examples of the effect I chose and the effects I didn't choose. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to Supporting Character Analysis

Guide To Movement/Shots: Wonder Woman 1984 Edition