Guide to SPRING BREAK!!!!

 HI, MEDIASTUDIERS!!!!

It's me again coming to you live from Orlando, FL( in a couple of hours) 

You may be asking why I'm telling you this. Well, it's SPRING BREAK!!!


WOOT!!WOOT!!

Finally, a break from school. Well, not really as I still have assignments to do over the break 😩. But not this weekend, it is Friday, and my family and I are on the way to Orlando, FL for a volleyball tournament I have at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for the AAU Volleyball Classics Tournament. Yes, I am very excited. Well, I have 3 hours in the car and loads of homework to do so I'll get started because I have assignments due this weekend and I probably won't have the time to complete them. 

Update:
It's 7:00 the next day. I finished most of my homework in the car yesterday so ill just finish the rest after this update. Its Saturday and I have to be at the sports complex at 12:00 to watch the younger team play before my game, you know, to offer some support. After I finish my quiz, I'll have to take a walk outside because the sun is bright and hot and it's mildly windy outside. 

It's 11:00 pm and I just arrived back at the hotel about 30 minutes ago. Wow, I've been there for a really long time but I'm excited to say we won all our games and advance to the gold division tomorrow. I feel that I played really good despite being so nervous but I'm always nervous before a game. Anyway, I have to be up at 6:00 in the morning for my game. 

Its Sunday 12:00 pm.
Well, we lost our first game of the day and sadly we had to go home. We put up a heck of a fight though and this was against a team with more experience than we had. I am extremely happy with how my team and I played and we managed to place 4th out of 15 teams which is really impressive to me. Later, my teammates and I will meet at Disney Springs after I soak up some of this sun at the pool. 




Toodles.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to Supporting Character Analysis

Guide To Movement/Shots: Wonder Woman 1984 Edition