Guide to The Second Day of Filming
Describe if you needed a second day of filming together or if you filmed independently for some scenes.
Hi Mediastudiers, I'm back. It's Spring Break and this is my second day of filming!!!
I know it's been a while since my first day but today we got everything done. Well, everything filming-wise. On the first day, I filmed the first scene of my film but I decided not to use those clips so on day 2 we started fresh. Day 1 was not a waste though, I decided what I didn't want to do and was able to finish the filming process between 30 to 45 minutes.
Here's a walkthrough/summary of each scene:
1) The intro was filmed which included diegetic sounds from nature which I think was one of the highlights of my film.
2) I was filmed in my driveway getting ready for a run. I was seen putting my headphones in and stretching before starting my run.
3) My brother was filmed emerging from a dark area and hiding behind a tree watching.
4+5) I was recorded running from the side using a tracking shot but from different angles
6) My brother moved from the tree to behind the car off camera
While running, he jumps out from behind the car
7) We have a short conversation
8) I run on then stop when out of sight, and say a small sentence to myself
Overall, that's what happened.

Comments
Post a Comment