Guide to NOT FILMING!!!!

Hi Mediastudiers, Happy March!!!

 Well, not so happy March for me because I have stumbled on a dilemma. This post was should contain what I did on my first day of filming but unfortunately, I won't be able to film this weekend or next weekend. This is due to scheduling issues between my brother and I. You may be thinking, "Rohalia, why not film in the week"?. Yes, I did think of that but my brother has midterms and late nights on his college campus. If he isn't available soon, I might have to find someone else to do my project with or change my whole project completely. That means coming up with a new idea, rewriting my previous posts about the theme, and oh, I can't forget, making another mood board. That would be very stressful for me at this moment. 

Anyway, it was nice catching up with you, see ya =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to Supporting Character Analysis

Guide To Movement/Shots: Wonder Woman 1984 Edition