Guide to "Group" Dynamics




Hi Mediastudiers, it's me again. It's gearing towards the end of my blog journey. It seems like yesterday we were given our first assignment. Wow, how time goes by fast. Speaking of assignments, in this post I will talk about the people that helped me film my video.

First, let's talk about me. 

I am the main contributor to this project as I did all the writing, editing, planning, and some of the filming myself. Again, I decided to do this project myself to give myself the option to do this on my own time because I have a very busy schedule. I did everything for this project from the filming to the editing. I feel that I learned a lot more about filming and editing than I did before, for example, I used iMovie for the first time with editing and I learned to make my way around the app. 

For the project, I had help from my brother. He played the stalker in my project. That's the only reason I used my brother. He also made some suggestions on what to do with my film, for example, record the video in landscape position and little details like that.

 Surprisingly, I've never had much trouble with my project except for the time I wanted to change the whole idea and theme of my project. I wanted to throw the whole project out and restart because I wasn't really feeling the idea anymore and it would have affected me negatively because I've been working on this project all year and I would have to redo all the work I've already done. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to Supporting Character Analysis

Guide To Movement/Shots: Wonder Woman 1984 Edition