Guide To First Day of Shooting
Hi Mediastudiers. Thank you for revisiting my blog. In this post, I will walk you through my first day of shooting my film, FINALLY!!! As you may have read in a previous post, I had to delay the time I filmed due to schedule issues with my brother and I; but luckily we got that figured out and fast too.
Ok so my first day went like this:
I woke up early on March 16 and planned with my brother to film that night as that time fit the theme of the film. He then went about his business while I wrote the monologues that would be used in the film. That day was a really busy day for me as are most weekends because I have my chores, and I have work, luckily I don't work long hours today. Then after work, I have practice and today is the day I promised my mom that I would go shopping with her. I came back home around 7 after leaving at 12. Unfortunately, I did not get to finish the monologues but that can be done and recorded after the filming of the video. As I needed complete darkness, I didn't start filming until 9 pm. My brother and I planned on where we would start filming. I told him my idea. We couldn't decide on what to do in the other scene so we decided to film the first scene and take it from there.
In the first scene, you can see my brother coming out of the house and hopping in his car to stalk Elaine. He parked on the side of the road next to where Elaine's house was. (see attachment). Unfortunately, that is all we got to film that day because my brother had to pick up my aunt for a late flight. We'll try again tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment