Guide to Final Project Feelings


Hi Mediastudiers, it's me again. Great news, I AM FINALLY FINISHED WITH MY PROJECT!!!



Wow, the time went by so fast. This project was very fun to work on even without partners. I wrote a lot of blog posts which got tiring at times but they were important because they all help to tie into the final results. I would like to thank my brother for his help with my project as he provided his insight and acting abilities (LOL😂). I would also like to thank my friend, Cassidy, who suggested I used iMovie and gave me tips on how to use it.  I remember when we were first introduced to the project. I was nervous because I thought I was going to have a hard time with the writing and an even harder time filming as I have never had a project where I had to edit the clips. I went into this project feeling that I would have a hard time with the film but it turns out it wasn't so bad after all. I feel very proud of the results of my video and editing skills and I hope you enjoy it too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to Supporting Character Analysis

Guide To Movement/Shots: Wonder Woman 1984 Edition