Guide to an Equipment Post
Hi Mediastudiers, it's me again. This is going to be a short post describing the equipment I used to film and edit my opening film.
First off, I used the iPhone 13 Pro Max as a video camera and took advantage of the cinematic mode. You may vary the focus, as well as play with the foreground and background selections, add depth-of-field effects for sharp pictures, or a soft, blurred background effect. You may also change all of these settings after you've shot the video. Cinematic Mode allows you to choose how you want to record your next shot.
Secondly, I used the app, iMovie to edit my film. It's never been easier to make spectacular, cinema-quality films and let your creativity run wild with iMovie. It was the easiest option for me because I filmed with an apple product and all I had to do was select the videos I wanted to use and edit. I could also delete and add videos.
Those were all the equipment used for the film.
Thank you for reading =)

Comments
Post a Comment