Guide To Editing: Part 2
Hi Mediastudiers, it's me again, back with another editing post.
I have spent a significant amount of time on this project. A couple months to be exact. On editing, I would say I spent a total of two days editing. I did most of the editing on day one like picking the clips o wanted to use, adding the clips to iMovie, and picking and adding the sound. Now for the supposed easier part, adding text. I said supposed easier part because the text was very difficult for me to add. I wanted to add a different text style to my film that iMovie didn’t provide. I was told by a friend that I can add different text to iMovie using PicsArt. Wow. I didn’t know what could be done. You can do this by going to PicsArt and opening a blank page. Type the text you want and style your text. When done, save the image to your camera roll, go back to iMovie, add it to the film from your photos and select ‘in picture’. I did all that but also wanted some transition but I couldn’t have both☹️. In the end, I decided to go with the transition using iMovie because it made my project more flattering so I guess I'm happy about that.
Now that I finished adding the text from iMovie. I selected the transitions but it somehow couldn’t work with the second text which has the studio credits if I remember correctly.
Despite this dilemma, I believe my project was good and now I’m done😁.
Comments
Post a Comment