Guide to Color Usage
Hi Mediastudiers.
It's me again.
Colors are a funny thing huh. They can shape the theme and mood of your topic. It is likely to match your theme to the color of your project. My project is about a stalker/ mysterious person stalking a girl. The color to go with this theme is black because black conveys a mysterious tone. If you can remember, my blog theme wasn't always black, until recently. It was mostly a light/dark grey. I felt that I needed to transition to a darker color to fit the theme of my project and to make it look more simple and elegant.
The color black is a very significant color because it can symbolize elegance and sophistication or night and darkness. For my project, the color black symbolizes night and darkness. I decided to film my project at night because I wanted to portray the stalking discreetly so the girl was unable to see. The color black screams "bad guy". Despite the fact that black is worn by people from many walks of life, it is generally associated with criminals and villains. The color black also ties into his emotions. He is a depressed man suffering from the loss of his wife and the struggle of raising a child on his own.
The bright color orange for the top of the girl was used so the girl could be seen because it was night and even though there were street lights, they didn't cover every part of where she ran. The color orange also symbolizes enthusiasm, success, encouragement, determination, and freedom which I think relates to the character Elaine.
I think those would be the most significant colors of my project.
Thanks for reading😁.


Comments
Post a Comment