Guide To Planning for the Final Project
Hey Mediastudiers, in this blogpost, I will be describe what my final project will entail.
After thinking long and hard, I decided to choose a thriller/supernatural drama for my film opening assignment. Yes, thriller is one of my favorite genres so I saw it fit to take inspiration ideas from the tv shows I mostly watch such as The Vampire Diaries, The Arrow, The Originals, and The Shannara Chronicles. As I said in my last blog post, my inspiration would come from the movies The Perfect Guy and I Know What You Did Last Summer. The following is a basic synopsis of what my project will look like.
The girl goes for night runs daily. She gets ready and goes for her regular mile run. She lives in a gated community but stalked by a guy in a black car. Of course, at first, she has suspicions. There is also a monologue given by the stalker throughout the entire opening scene.
I am very excited for the project but I'm not sure how well it's gonna workout for me. I feel that it will be a challenging for me to execute my idea but not impossible. I may have to adjust some of my ideas that I have in mind but I think I will be able to carry out my ideas.
Comments
Post a Comment