Guide to Introductions
Hi, as your may already know, my name is Rohalia and my group for this project will consist of myself. For this blog, we were tasked with writing a post about our group members we chose to work our film opening. For this project, I will be working by myself. The decision to work by myself is my own because I feel it is most effective for me and my schedule. I also don't have to depend on anyone or be depended on to complete the work during a certain time period meaning I can work on my own time and get the work done by the due date of course! Working by myself gives me the freedom to direct the film opening to how I have planned. The downside of working by myself is the workload. The work would be extra for me as I am not working which other group members but I am confident that I will work more efficiently with myself. I should also add that I plan to be assisted in my opening film by family and/or friends but the work but I will not be working with any of my classmates.

Comments
Post a Comment