Guide to Choosing a Genre
Hi media-studiers.
It's me again.
In this post, I will determine the genre I want to represent in my opening film. I have two genres in mind. A thriller/horror film or an adventure film. I like the idea of a thriller/horror film because it seems that it would be fun to create and the adventure film would also be fun to create but the adventure film seems a bit harder to execute given the length of the opening film and the resources I have access to. The best option for me at this moment would be to film my opening scene in the thriller/horror genre.
I would like to use ideas from the following movies as inspiration;
I Know What You Did Last Summer
The Perfect Guy
Directed by David Rosenthal entails a successful woman who becomes acquainted with a man who appears almost too good to be true after splitting up with her boyfriend
Comments
Post a Comment