Guide to Sound Story
Discussing ideas
My partner and I discussed what we intended to do for our sound story. We concluded on filming the story as if it was a regular school day and we would capture pictures around school. We then reviewed the assignment and what exactly we were asked to do before we did anything else.
The Process
The sound story my partner and I created was about a student capturing pictures around school. The process wasn't easy but as we started it got easier. First, for the sound of the bell, we recorded the sound of the school bell right after class. Then recorded the sound of the hallway doors opening and closing. We then used recorded the sound of me walking down the stairs. Finally, we got a camera and recorded the sound of the shots the camera made. After getting all the sounds, we went into the editing process.
I started to edit the video when my partner was busy but we decided to have my partner finish the editing. My partner had more experience in editing because of the photography class she had taken all throughout high school. I like to work in groups, but for this project, I feel that we could have done a better job with our story. Overall, I rate this project and experience an 8/10 because I like that we get to take what we're learning and apply it to a real situation.
Where are the pictures? The story? The videos?
ReplyDelete