Guide to Mood Boards
Hey Mediastudiers, this class we were assigned to pick a genre that interests us and create a mood board for a movie/tv show of that theme. With this assignment, I created the mood board below. I created this mood board for the tv show Reign. For the board I used different images to illustrate the main theme of the show. First, I used a picture of a castle to show that there are royals in this film. The images of knights conveys the people who help to protect the crown and the people of the villages. The image of the men represent the king and his brother Sebastian/Bash. The image of the stained glass looks very cathedral and ancient. Finally, the image of the royal family really brings the mood board together. My only doubt was about the colors I used in the color palate. This theme interests me because Reign is one of my favorite tv shows. I didn't choose this theme solely on my love for the show Reign but my love for the medieval times. Shows like Arthur helped to develop this love.
Comments
Post a Comment