Guide To The Other Media Students

 Hey, there media followers, 

Today I am comparing my blog to the blog of other students taking this media studies class. 


I would like to say that I really love Nicole Lastra's Gossip Girl-themed blog. It was my favorite blog since Gossip Girl is one of my favorite drama tv series. Her blog started out with a reverbed intro to the gossip girl introduction which forces you to read in the voice of Gossip Girl herself. The background, the color scheme, and the font of her blog also set the theme. Her videos were very nice and interesting. They each were detailed and explained the type of shot clearly. My favorite shot was the Point of View Shot which showed a student running away as if being chased by someone/something. The voice of the student breathing adds a sense of horror to the shot. You can also her turn while she is running which conveys that the student is sincerely scared. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to Supporting Character Analysis

Guide To Movement/Shots: Wonder Woman 1984 Edition