About Me
Hello, mediastudiers.
My name is Rohalia Johnson and I'm a senior at Everglades High School. I was born in November of 2004 which makes me a 16-year-old senior. I am very passionate about healthcare and I’m considering a career in nursing. I would really like to attend the University of Florida when I graduate in May of 2022. For leisure, I love to watch tv on streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+. Some of my favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, and the 100. This year, academically, I like most of my classes but out of all the classes I have, this is by far the most interesting one. In this class, we get to see how movies were made by studying certain angles, movements, etc.
I also like sports. Mostly volleyball because it is the sport I've been playing since I was 13 years old. My base position is middle but I also played outside or right side when needed. I am on the EHS varsity volleyball team this year. Even though I had a late start as opposed to most of the girls on my teams, I have really improved a lot. I also play club volleyball for the YMCA Legacy team. I am currently on the 17U team.
In this blog, I will be guiding you throughout my adventures in this media studies class from assignments to the filming of our 2-minute video.
Hope you enjoy!😉
Comments
Post a Comment